You Wanted The Best, You Got The Best! After an epic 45 year career that launched an era of Rock N Roll legends, we’re doing our final tour ever; END OF THE ROAD. Starting January 31, 2019 the band will kick off in Vancouver with 44 dates across North America before going overseas.
To make sure you will have a safe and unforgettable concert, we have enhanced our safety measures and entrance controls.
For safety reasons as well as to accelerate the access controls, we only allow the following items:
- bag or backpack up to a maximum size of DIN A4 (21,0 x 29,7 cm)
- one non-alcoholic drink per person up to 0.5 litres in a Tetra Pak or plastic bottle (PET)
- a cushion and blanket
The following items may not be brought to the Waldbühne Berlin:
- bag or backpack larger than DIN A4 (21,0 x 29,7 cm)
- bulky items of any kind (suitcases, baskets, helmets, buggies, stick umbrellas, selfie sticks etc.)
- food and snacks
- technical devices except mobile phones (i.e. notebooks, tablets, cameras, any audio- or video recording devices)
It is allowed to bring necessary medical devices and substances. In this case, please use the entrance for wheelchair users (at the right from the main entrance) and show corresponding proof to the security staff.