A Spanish Night
Daniel Barenboim and the West-Eastern Divan return to the Waldbühne Berlin in August 2022 for their traditional open-air concert with a program centered around musical images of Spain. Pianist Lang Lang takes on the virtuoso solo part in de Falla’s Nights in the Gardens of Spain. Debussy’s Ibéria and Ravel’s Rapsodie espagnole equally evoke the mood of a Mediterranean summer night, and the latter’s immortal Boléro closes the program.
To make sure you will have a safe and unforgettable concert, we have enhanced our safety measures and entrance controls.
For safety reasons as well as to accelerate the access controls, we only allow the following items:
- bag or backpack up to a maximum size of DIN A4 (21,0 x 29,7 cm)
- one non-alcoholic drink per person up to 0.5 litres in a Tetra Pak or plastic bottle (PET)
- a cushion and blanket
The following items may not be brought to the Waldbühne Berlin:
- bag or backpack larger than DIN A4 (21,0 x 29,7 cm)
- bulky items of any kind (suitcases, baskets, helmets, buggies, stick umbrellas, selfie sticks etc.)
- food and snacks
- technical devices except mobile phones (i.e. notebooks, tablets, cameras, any audio- or video recording devices)
It is allowed to bring necessary medical devices and substances. In this case, please use the entrance for wheelchair users (at the right from the main entrance) and show corresponding proof to the security staff.