The safety and health of our visitors, staff and artists is our highest priority and we value a respectful interaction with each other. The following measures within the framework of the hygiene and clearance rules of the 'CoronaSchVO' are initiated by the promoter in order to reduce the overall risk of infection to a minimum. In addition, our security staff and paramedics on site are happy to help you. Feel free to address them, if you have questions. Take care of your neighbours and fellow humans.
Our hygiene guidelines in short:
- a minimum distance of 1.5 meter to others is mandatory
- wearing mouth and nose protection is mandatory on the entire site including the forecourt. Entry is only allowed with mouth and nose protection. When taken your seats covering mouth and nose is optional as long as the minimum distance to others is kept.
- personalized tickets are only valid with a corresponding ID that has to be shown at the entry - we therefore ask you to arrive in time.
- avoid queuing and abide to the distance and seating markings within your block
- wash your hands and use disinfectant regularly
- when coughing or sneezing, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your sleeve
- Food and beverage are only to be consumed on site
- our usual conditions for admission apply. Bags or backpacks up to a maximum size of DIN A4 (21,0 x 29,7 cm) are allowed. Please note, that we do NOT offer storage for bigger bags or other items on site.
In general, the following applies: if you feel sick or show symptoms that might indicate an infection with COVID-19, please stay home! We understand that nobody wants to miss a concert they have been looking forward to but to the benefit of all visitors we have to urge you not to access the site if you feel unwell! To ensure the safety of all visitors, we reserve the right to deny entry to guests that show visible symptoms such as: cough, cold, fever, sore throat, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell etc.
Thank you for behaving in a responsible and respectful manner!
Es dürfen nur Ehe- oder Lebenspartnerinnen und -partner oder Angehörige aus einem Haushalt nebeneinandersitzen. Alle Tickets werden platzgenau und entsprechend der Hygieneregeln verkauft. Der Mindestabstand von 1,5 m ist zu anderen Personen jederzeit einzuhalten.
Die Übertragung des Besuchsrechts (Umpersonalisierung der Tickets) kann nur am jeweiligen Veranstaltungstag vor Ort bei der Waldbühne Berlin vorgenommen werden. Bitte hier am Veranstaltungstag genügend Zeit einplanen.
Der auf dem Ticket genannte Besucher muss dazu selbst vor Ort erscheinen, ODER eine Ausweiskopie, die deutlich sichtbar als Kopie gekennzeichnet ist, an den neuen Ticketinhaber übergeben. Folgendes ist somit zur Veranstaltungsstätte mitzubringen:
- das freiwerdende Originalticket
- eine Ausweiskopie, die deutlich sichtbar als Kopie gekennzeichnet ist und aus dem die Identität des ursprünglichen Ticketinhabers hervorgeht
- ein amtliches Ausweisdokument im Original, aus dem die Identität des neuen Besuchers hervorgeht
Bitte beachten Sie im Falle einer Umpersonalisierung auch den Punkt „Besuchsrecht/Sitzordnung“.
Die Schalter für die Umpersonalisierung (gegenüber vom Haupteingang) öffnen am Veranstaltungstag 4 Stunden vor Veranstaltungsbeginn.
Wir bitten um frühzeitiges Erscheinen, da die Datenerfassung vor Ort etwas Zeit in Anspruch nehmen wird.
Kinder ab einschließlich dem 6. Lebensjahr benötigen eine eigene vollbezahlte Karte.
Kinder unter 16 Jahren erhalten nur Eintritt in Begleitung einer erziehungsberechtigten, personensorgeberechtigten oder erziehungsbeauftragen Person aus dem selben Haushalt.
Yes, a distance of at least 1.5 m is currently mandatory between two households. This distancing rule does not apply within a group of the same household. Still, we ask you to keep your distance whenever possible!
Yes, it applies also to the seating sections within the blocks. Please do only take a seat in the predefined seating areas and stay away from the restricted zones. Inform yourself about the position of your block beforehand and choose the entry gate accordingly (gate 1, gate 2 or main entry). Follow the instructions signs and on site – such as right-hand traffic on the stairways – so that unnecessary encounters with other visitors or crowds can be prevented.
- the implementation of all official hygiene regulations for all visitors, staff and artists in general.
- large-scale and organized entry in order to avoid queues and contactless scanning of tickets at the entry.
- Wearing mouth and nose protection is mandatory on arrival, at the entry and when leaving the seat (i.e. on the way to the sanitary facilities). No entry without mouth and nose protection.
- Intensified cleaning schedules and organized access to the sanitary facilities, providing of disinfectants and adequate possibilities to wash hands.
Yes, wearing mouth and nose protection is mandatory on the entire site including the forecourt. Entry is only allowed with mouth and nose protection. When taken your seats covering mouth and nose is optional as long as the minimum distance to others is kept.
Mouth and nose protection can be purchased at a merch booth or food & beverage stalls.
No, it is not mandatory to wear a mouth and nose protection when seated in the designated areas if you adhere to the distancing rules. When leaving your seat (i.e. on the way to the sanitary facilities or a food & beverage stall) wearing a mouth and nose protection is mandatory.
- Please note that personalized tickets are only valid with a corresponding ID that has to be shown at the entry
- a minimum distance of 1.5 meter to others is mandatory – avoid queing and pay attention to the distance markings on the floor
- a mouth and nose protection is mandatory during the entry process
- only bags or backpacks up to a maximum size of DIN A4 (21,0 x 29,7 cm) are allowed. There is NO storage option for bigger bags or other items. our usual conditions for admission apply:
For safety reasons as well as to accelerate the access controls, we only allow the following items:
- bag or backpack up to a maximum size of DIN A4 (21,0 x 29,7 cm)
- one non-alcoholic drink per person up to 0.5 litres in a Tetra Pak or plastic bottle (PET)
- a cushion and blanket
The following items may not be brought to the Waldbühne Berlin:
- bag or backpack larger than DIN A4 (21,0 x 29,7 cm)
- bulky items of any kind (suitcases, baskets, helmets, buggies, stick umbrellas, selfie sticks etc.)
- food and snacks
- technical devices except mobile phones (i.e. notebooks, tablets, cameras, any audio- or video recording devices)
Inform yourself about the position of your block beforehand and choose the entry gate accordingly (gate 1, gate 2 or main entry).
Follow the instructions signs and on site – such as right-hand traffic on the stairways – so that unnecessary encounters with other visitors or crowds can be prevented
- persons with symptoms relating to COVID-19 (cough, cold, fever, sore throat, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of taste or smell etc.) are not allowed to enter the premises, visit the concert, use the facilities or work at the venue
- the scanning of tickets will take place without contact
- all staff at the entry will be wearing a mouth and nose protection
There are three entrance gates on the Waldbühne Berlin.
The entrance is divided according to the blocks.
Access to blocks A F I via entrance "TOR 1"
Access to blocks E H L via entrance "TOR 5"
Access to blocks B C D G K via the "main entrance"
You can find an overview here.
- all service counters have been equipped with plexiglass walls in order to reduce the risk of infection
- Please follow to the distancing rules at the food and beverage stalls aswell and adhere to the visitor guidance („one way system“)
- we suggest using contactless payment methods
- card payment devices will be disinfected regularly
- all surfaces will be disinfected regularly
- all Wcs will be equipped with sufficient soap and disinfection dispensers
- Please follow the distancing rules in the sanitary facilities and on your way there and adhere to the visitor guidance ('one way system')
- Instead of reusable towels, disposable paper towels will be provided
- the cleaning cycles will be intensified
- door handles and armatures in the facilities will disinfected regularly
- every second urinal will be closed to ensure that the distancing rules will be followed
- usage of the sanitary facilities is allowed during the whole event. Guests are obligated to wear a mouth and nose protection when leaving their seat.
- For a safe and smooth exit we suggest using the same gate that was used for entry
- the distancing rules still apply when exiting the site